The special economic zones are situated mainly in the suburbs of big towns or agglomerations. In this place can be run even the most dangerous industries and no one will suffer from the noise, poisoned atmosphere and non-stop driving trucks.
Unusual trade and industry regions– named in short SSE are situated international. You are able to notice them in China, Indie, Iran, Jordanian, Poland, Russia and more. Moreover, the special regions are established in states which are poor as well as wealthy. The regions can bring profits to the country and establish a lot of new work places.
Every company and its place posses its benefit and disadvantages. There will be described several drawback and good points of having company in a special economic region.
Some benefits of being a member of special trade and industry zone are:
– Companies do not must pay any types of taxes
– The place of the unusualzones, is in very suitable places, close to motorways and includes large parking space
– In case of crisis and good success of the specialzone, home authorities can give their assist
The drawbacks of running company in the SSE are:
– The bussiness should be run from three to five years in the SSE- it can be hard in times of crisis to keep the company and do not run up a debt.
– You must pay rent for the area you make a use of – in crisis it can be a big minus for your business.
SSE is not appropriate for all businesses. Some bussinesses cannot be run there.
Unusual economic zones were a fantastic discovery because individuals need those kinds of productions and they do not want to have them close their neighborhoods. The presented regions are ideal for big corporations which would like to be more powerful and want to produce more.