The beginning of the college year is an awesome alternative to initiate some new pastime which will make you healthy and provide many fun in the same time. Here are plenty various activities which can be completed even by men and women who do not like sports much. One of the activities is certainly fence.
Fencing is an Olympics discipline since 1896. Fence is a form of martial arts where two individuals fight against each other. They apply special swords so it makes the sport hazardous. Nonetheless, it can be rather protected when the sports men and females put on special clothing which are required in the sport.
The clothing consist of few elements, which include:
• Form – it is a fitting jacket with strap which is placed between the legs. It is the 1st outfit which is used by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the jacket. It gives double security.
• Gloves – the most significant glove is this which holds the weapon.
• Breeches – they are special trousers which guard legs.
• Footwear – they are chiefly flat shoes and they are created to be very comfortable.
• Mask – it is the most important protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is put on by female challengers.
If you are enthusiastic about the sport and you want to test to be a fencer, you must join 1 of fencing clubs London – The organization arranges the lessons for everybody aged between 16 and 70. The courses are suitable for women and men and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Every class is
carried out by professional teacher who is a certified, skilled and extremely experienced rival.
The fence lessons in groups take place every day from mon to fri from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are arranged specialized seminars where the fencers will develop their skills. The Weekend practise starts at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also an opportunity to take part in individual training which is arranged independently with the fencer and the trainer.