Some positive advantages of being an owner of a company are:
• You study numerous useful issues about paper work, people’s sorts and their positive and negative sides – in the field knowing psyche is very useful. A great businessperson is also a good psychologist who understands people’s requirements and needs. What is more, the person ought to not be afraid of individuals and timid. Only bravery and broad-minded people will achieve success.
• You can earn unlimited number of money – there are not any companies where the staff earns more if the purchase is increased. In most circumstances, the workers receive percentage but it is only a portion of the real income.
• You can have business trips – several business lets touring and meeting absorbing people.
• You can establish a staff of the most certified employees, look at their personal development and obtain advantageous from their abilities and experience – you can become a ‘father’ of them. It is a great experience knowing that thanks to your company, they achieve such a development.
However, everything what is good possess also the bad points. Managing the company has plenty of surprises which are not usually good. They are:
• The holder does not own the systematical incomes, one year the businesspeople can earn a fortune and next year quite nothing – it is 1 of the most significant drawbacks of the company. In most circumstances, it is a huge enigma whether the company turns out to be successful. Here are huge number of competitions who do not rest and still improve their company.
• You have to pay taxes and insurance – they are fix payments, which ought to be done month by month, even when your business is almost broke – if you posses a corporation, you have also duties and additional expenses. You have to pay taxes and fees to insurance companies, otherwise you will have significant problems with government.